Test & Procedures
When surgery is the best option to treat your ear, nose, and throat (ENT) symptoms, turn to Nash UNC Health Care. Our compassionate, board-certified specialists use advanced procedures for your best outcome.
Advanced ENT Surgeries & Procedures
Benefit from a knowledgeable staff dedicated to providing you with excellent care and sophisticated technology for ENT surgeries and procedures, including:
- AirLift™ procedure – Moves your tongue forward to open your airway to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Balloon sinuplasty® – Uses a small, flexible, balloon catheter to flush out pus and mucus from inflamed sinuses to relieve symptoms of sinusitis, your doctor may be able to perform as an in-office procedure
- Coblation® tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy – Uses a wand to dissolve tonsils and adenoids
- LATERA® absorbable nasal implant – Supports upper and lower cartilage in your nose to improve appearance and breathing
- Pillar procedure – Places woven implants to stiffen a soft palate to treat snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Radio frequency tissue ablation (RFTA) of turbinate procedure – Inserts Coblation device into your nose to treat your enlarged turbinate
- Videostroboscopy – Provides a detailed look at your larynx (voice box) to identify complex problems affecting your voice
Minimally Invasive Approach
Most procedures are performed in-office using minimally invasive techniques. This means you’ll benefit from convenient care and experience less scarring and pain during recovery.
Learn more about the advanced procedures at Nash UNC on the following websites: