Weight Loss Surgery
Meet Patients Like You
Learn more about the bariatric surgery experience. Hear success stories from Nash Surgical Weight Loss Center patients.
Achieve your health and weight-loss goals with help from the expert team at Nash Surgical Weight Loss Center in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. You’ll find bariatric surgery along with comprehensive support and follow-up care.
Nationally Accredited Bariatric Surgery
Feel confident you’re getting top-quality care that meets the highest industry standards for quality and safety. Nash Surgical Weight Loss Center is:
- Accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, the national program for bariatric surgery centers
- A Blue Distinction® Center+ for Bariatric Surgery, a designation awarded by Blue Cross Blue Shield to recognize affordable expert care and better patient results
- A Cigna® Certified Bariatric Center, a Cigna health insurance designation based on expertise, approach to care, and patient outcomes
Benefits of Weight Loss
Obesity is a medical condition that means having too much body fat. Excess fat can affect your overall health. Reaching a healthy weight can help improve health conditions like Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, and sleep apnea. That means you’ll boost your overall well-being and quality of life.
Is Bariatric Surgery Right for Me?
Most bariatric surgery patients see lasting results from their procedure and the lifestyle changes that come with it. Explore the types of weight-loss surgery available at Nash UNC and discover whether you’re a candidate for surgery.
Team Approach to Care
Enjoy comprehensive specialty care from a dedicated weight-loss team, including:
- Fellowship-trained bariatric surgeon – Performs your surgery
- Physician assistant (PA) – Provides pre- and post-operative care and education, as well as assists during your surgery
- Bariatric Nurse (LPN) – Provides education before your bariatric surgery, as well as clinical support
- Registered dietitian (RD) – Works with you to educate and monitor your nutritional intake plan to maximize and maintain your healthy weight loss
- Clinical health psychologist – Helps you make behavioral changes that support healthy habits
- Administrative coordinator – Serves as your first point of contact, schedules your evaluation appointments and maintains your clinical schedules
Rely on us to communicate with your primary care provider so you receive coordinated care.
Connect with Us
Stay in touch with Nash Surgical Weight Loss Center by connecting with us on social media: