Benefits at Nash UNC
Enjoy comprehensive employee benefits and lower health care costs at Nash UNC Health Care. If you’re a full- or part-time employee, you’re eligible for benefits at Nash UNC.
Get a competitive salary for the position you apply for based on your background, experience, and skills.
Choose from comprehensive health, wellbeing, and work benefits designed to protect and enhance your life, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending or Health Savings accounts
- Private retirement with 100% match in lieu of Social Security
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Life insurance and Long Term Disability insurance at no cost to you
- Supplemental insurance coverage for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Annual bonuses for meeting organizational goals
- Free parking
- Continuing education opportunities
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance program with free counseling services for you and your family
- Wellness program
- Onsite nurse practitioner for employee health care needs
New Hire Coverage
As a new hire, you’ll be eligible for benefits the first day of the month following your date of hire. You have up to 30 days after your eligibility date to enroll.
Annual Benefits Enrollment
Open enrollment is your annual opportunity to make benefits selections. Once you’ve made your selections, you cannot make changes until the next annual open enrollment. Changes can be made to your benefit elections within 30 days of a qualifying status change, including:
- Birth or adoption or change in custody of a child
- Change in your employment status or loss of spouse’s work-related coverage
- Death of a dependent
- Separation or divorce
Ask your recruiter for more information about employee benefits at Nash UNC.