Getting your COVID-19 vaccination is easier than ever.
Come visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-in Clinic at Nash General Hospital on the 3rd floor - South Hall! No appointment necessary.
Open Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Vaccines are FREE and don't require insurance or photo ID
- All vaccines are nearly 100% effective in preventing hospitalizations or death related to COVID-19
- No safety steps were skipped in developing and testing these vaccines
- Vaccines now available for ages 6 months and up
- Boosters for patients 12+ are temporarily unavailable. New boosters that protect against the original strain of COVID-19 and the latest variants should be available mid-September.
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment for a specific time, call Nash UNC's Community Vaccination Line at (252) 962-8624.
Other Community Vaccination Sites
Nash County Health Department
If you are interested in receiving a vaccine from the Nash County Health Department, call the Nash County COVID-19 hotline at 252-462-2079 or visit www.nashcountync.gov to register yourself.
Edgecombe County Health Department
If you are interested in receiving a vaccine from the Edgecombe County Health Department, call the Edgecombe County Health Department at 252-641-7511 or 252-985-4100 (Rocky Mount office) or visit their COVID webpage.
NCDHHS also lists out many vaccination sites across the state. Find a vaccination site near you.
Additional COVID Vaccine Education
COVID vaccine general information: English | Spanish
What you should know about the Side Effects: English | Spanish
Learn the Facts About the COVID Vaccine