As the state of NC COVID-19 vaccination guidelines continue to expand, Nash UNC is ramping up vaccination efforts in our community.
Getting your COVID-19 vaccination is easier than ever.
Come Visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-in Clinic at Nash Day Hospital! No appointment necessary.
Open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:30am - 4:00pm, and Wednesdays from 12pm - 6:00pm.
- Vaccines are FREE and don't require insurance or photo ID
- All vaccines are nearly 100% effective in preventing hospitalizations or death
- No safety steps were skipped in developing and testing these vaccines
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment for a specific time, call Nash UNC's Community Vaccination Line at (252) 962-8624 or schedule online at Yourshot.org.
Scheduling Your Vaccine Appointment with Nash UNC Health Care
To help community members schedule a vaccine appointment, Nash UNC Health Care created a phone line for the various vaccination clinics we are partnering with or hosting in the community.
To schedule a vaccination appointment at one of the community vaccine clinics (locations vary from week to week), community members are asked to call Nash UNC's Community Vaccination Line at 252-962-8624 and follow the directions below.
- Leave a voicemail with your full name, date of birth, and best contact number.
- Also include which clinic you are trying to make an appointment for (since multiple clinics are offered each week). If you are unsure of the current clinic locations and vaccination opportunities, or if you are homebound and unable to travel to a vaccination clinic, please note this in your message and a Nash UNC team member will call you to discuss vaccination options.
- A member of the Nash UNC vaccine scheduling team will call you back as soon as possible, often during normal business hours, to schedule your appointment.
Read full press release.
Get your vaccine at Eastern North Carolina Medical Group (ENCMG)
If you prefer to receive a vaccine in a doctor’s office setting, you can schedule an appointment with Eastern North Carolina Medical Group (ENCMG). Residents may schedule a COVID-19 vaccination by visiting www.YourShot.org and clicking on the “Get Vaccinated” link, or or by calling (984)-215-5485
Please be aware that appointments at YourShot.org show availability at clinics across the UNC Health system throughout North Carolina. Residents can make an appointment at any clinic location, but should pay special attention to the city/location they choose as some may not be close to where they live.
Other Community Vaccination Sites
Nash County Health Department
If you are interested in receiving a vaccine from the Nash County Health Department, call the Nash County COVID-19 hotline at 252-462-2079 or visit www.nashcountync.gov to register yourself.
Edgecombe County Health Department
If you are interested in receiving a vaccine from the Edgecombe County Health Department, call the Edgecombe County Health Department at 252-641-7511 or 252-985-4100 (Rocky Mount office) or visit their COVID webpage.
NCDHHS also lists out many vaccination sites across the state. Find a vaccination site near you.
Additional COVID Vaccine Education
COVID vaccine general information: English | Spanish
What you should know about the Side Effects: English | Spanish
Learn the Facts About the COVID Vaccine